Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Take me out to the ball game… and a hockey game…and another ball game….


Boy oh boy was this weekend packed full of SPORTS! I don’t think I have ever watched/ been to so many sports related events in one weekend. I gotta tell you, the weekend was absolutely amazing and so much fun, but I was exhausted come Monday.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Thursday night was game one of the San Jose Sharks v. St. Louis Blues NHL playoff series and since they were the lower seeded team they played in St. Louis. So I got together with some close friends and decided to watch the game at a local bar. It was a great time and the Sharks Won
I got to catch up with a friend I haven’t seen in a while




And saw this adorable little guy. Yes, he is wearing a Shark costume. So cute!



FRIDAY
Friday was Opening Day for the San Francisco Giants! My ever so generous father graciously offered two tickets to me so I ended up going with my friend, my dad and my uncle. 



It was great to spend time with my uncle since he doesn’t live around here. He is hilarious and definitely my favorite uncle.



Plus the Giants won!

SATURDAY
After a nice early morning jog to try and burn off the beer & hot dogs from the day before, I made plans to meet up with some more friends and watch game 2 of the Sharks. Sharks lost but I did end up making plans for my birthday! Turns out my friend from college is celebrating her birthday the same weekend as mine so we decided to team up and celebrate together J This year I will celebrate my birthday in San Francisco with mimosas and a wild night out with some of my closest girlfriends. I cannot wait.


SUNDAY
Back to the ball park. This time I went to the Giants game with just my dad. We had really nice club level seats so we were able to get there early and walk around to see all the memorabilia which has been collected over the years. It was pretty neat and I got to pose with the Peanuts characters (sorry the color is terrible, but that’s what happens when dad takes pictures)



It was a gorgeous day in San Francisco, one of the best I have ever experienced at the park in fact. It was really hot and sunny. My poor dad wore a sweater because SF is notorious for having the cold creep up on you even on the sunniest of days!



Despite the Giants loss it was still a fun day in the city.

Now it’s back to reality and back to work. Hope your weekend was just as grand!

1 comment:

  1. You are one of the most avid sports fans I've ever met! Looks like such a fun weekend :)

    xxx
    Jenna
    ps thanks so much for talking to me the other night, things are going much better now. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...