Thursday, April 5, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On




I am in a great mood. I cannot describe who or what caused this mood; I just woke up happy. It’s an indescribable feeling, but you know what? I don’t really want to describe it. It feels good to feel this good and to know that no other person or thing is making me feel this way. Perhaps it’s because the sun is shining here in California; maybe it’s because I had a really great workout this morning; or maybe it’s because I will be leaving for Ukraine in about 5 months.

It’s been a while since I have felt this content and satisfied with life- especially in regards to who I am and where I am going. It is a fantastic feeling! I just need to continue to remind myself of how great this life is and not get caught dwelling on the undesirable circumstances I may face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...