Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Looking Forward

So many exciting things are coming up in the next few months! I can hardly contain my excitement.

My good friend from high schools bachelorette party is next month! She is the first of my close friends to get married and I can't wait for an adventurous weekend at Clear Lake with some lovely ladies. 

Her wedding is in June.... and I am thinking of finally trying out Rent The Runway by renting a dress like this:


or this:


July will be full of sun and relaxation at my lake house, and will also be my last month of work :)
My parents are going to visit my brother in Poland for 2 weeks so I'll be house sitting for them and spending lots of time with my fabulous dog and cats. They have graciously offered me the lake house for 4th of July weekend so I'll be taking off from work and spending 5 days at Lake Tahoe with some friends. I can't wait to swim, hike, boat, etc. It will be a much needed vacation and I am beyond excited.



August-September 16th will be filled with as much time with my friends and family as possible. I'll be heading up to our cabin for the first week of August for a huge family get together which I am thrilled about. 



Then.... the second week of August my dad and I will be heading off on a ROAD TRIP! I have cousins in Montana so we are going to drive from CA-through Oregon- Through Washington- to Montana and see everything possible along the way. 



Then I'll round off August with a going away party :)



I think the next 4 months are going to fly by. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of renting dresses!! That's such a good idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...