Friday, April 20, 2012

Oooooh LaLa, RueLaLa




If you have not heard of Ruelala you are missing out! This website has completely changed my life. Ok, maybe I am being slightly dramatic but it really is an amazing website for those who love designer brands but do not want to pay designer prices.

Ruelala is an invite only website with daily boutiques. Every morning at 11 am EST 5 or more boutiques open up to the member s for shopping. All items are first come first serve until the items sell out. The boutiques range from Women’s fashion to home appliances to bedding and home décor, men’s items are often offered as well. Luckily women’s fashion boutiques will range from Chanel and Gucci (which even discounted are way out of my price range) to Calvin Klein and French Connection. WARNING: This website is incredibly addicting and I literally spend waaay too much on all the fabulous items.

Recent Purchases:
New Balance Cross Trainers: $30—before seeing these I had bought a pair of Reebok shoes that were almost identical for $160
Calvin Klein lace bra: $20 (so cheap I bought two)
New Balance Running Pants: $19
French Connection Dress: $55
BCBG Dress: $50
BEAUTIFUL Via Spiga Charcoal Grey Pea Coat: $65
Steve Madden Heels: $19.90

Sure, this seems like a lot of money to be spending; but when the prices are marked down to 50% under retail price I just can’t resist. Plus as an added bonus you pay $9.95 once for shipping and you get FREE shipping for the next 30 days.

I have been so used to buying “cheap” clothing from forever 21 that I forgot what good quality retail items were like. Sure I still shop at Forever (frequently) but when it comes to some items I don’t mind splurging—especially on that pea coat since next winter I will be braving -30 degree winters in Ukraine.

Over all I love this website! There is something for everyone and you can find some really amazing deals. I highly recommend that you check it out. Let me know if you want an invite and I will send you one!  

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm....LOVE Rue La La. I agree...the prices are worth the purchase. Love your suggestions. You have great taste. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...