Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter Weekend filled with fun, family, and chocolate covered peanut butter eggs (YUM!). As usual the weekend came and went far too fast, but I must say this past one was especially enjoyable. 


Originally I had hoped to make it to the beach with my dog, but had to change my plans due to time constraints. I ended up waking up early enough but became enthralled with a morning breakfast making, paper reading while coffee drinking bliss. Needless to say I lost track of time and was not willing to waste my Saturday sitting in the beach traffic. So instead my mom and I took her dog on a nice looooong hike. It was a tough one, but so worth it in the end! 


This picture really does not do the view justice. On a clear day you can see all the way to San Francisco. 




Sunday was spent with my family and it was a beautiful sunny day. I sat outside in the sun and enjoyed the beauty of doing nothing. Dinner was delicious and my mom made her signature Strawberry Shortcake-- Yuuuumm!



Now, it's Monday. Again. But luckily I am taking Friday off to head to the ball park to see the San Francisco Giants on opening day! I love 4 day work weeks ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...