Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crossfit Lovin

I recently joined a crossfit gym....... and I am hooked! I love the way it makes me feel, how hard I work during the WODs, and all the wonderful people I have met since joining. It is so nice to surround myself with like-minded people who genuinely care about their health and well-being. I have been eating 100x better than I think I have ever ate in my life and am working to improve my fitness. I am so happy to be actively working towards pursuing a better lifestyle.

This morning's Workout of the Day (WOD):
"Barbara"
5 rounds for time of:
20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 squats
3 minute rest between each round

It was very hard. And by rounds 4 and 5 I could not feel my arms and push ups were a major struggle. But I did it. I made it through the work out in 36:44 (I had to use an elastic band for the pull ups though)

I am proud of my self and feeling very happy (albeit sore) today.


1 comment:

  1. I wish crossfit would make its way to SA, I've been hearing so many good things about it!

    So glad you are back, I miss you too and can't wait to read more :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...