Thursday, April 12, 2012

New 'Do, New you

I recently cut and dyed my hair. I went from long, very blonde hair to this: 


{sorry for the blurry-ness, I was rushing out the door to work because I was late- big surprise}

It was time for a change. I hadn’t had a haircut in a very long time and lately I have just been feeling very anxious and off. There is no other way to describe it, just off. But! Things will turn around because I am the master of my own universe J

My birthday is in 2 weeks exactly so I think it’s only appropriate to go buy some new digs and continue this positive energy make over.

More pictures will come later, when I am not so strapped for time! 





3 comments:

  1. LOVE! One of my favorites yet!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I'm a fan of the new do. :D Make sure and put up those other pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just need a change! Looks good :) And I hope the positive energy keeps flowing your way!

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...