Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The road is life



“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac

I have the travel itch today. I am sitting in my cube wishing that I could be visiting any of these places...



I absolutely adore Europe and the skinny cobblestone streets. So much history lines each and every block and every sight is even more breathtaking than the last. I could sit at a cafe on a quiet European street, sipping pinot grigio, reading a book and not move for hours. Anyone else feel like this?



On a completely unrelated note.. I went to a wedding this past weekend and now have weddings on the brain. This dress is to DIE for and I would love to rock a wedding dress like this on my own special day. Amazing.


3 comments:

  1. I've never been to Russia but I'd love to!
    I'm happy to be one of your new followers as well :) thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! That's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, if anyone knows about the travel itch right now it's me! I would love to fly off somewhere beautiful right now -- if only!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with everything you just said about Europe... Take me back now, please! Cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...