Monday, August 13, 2012

Hiatus

My goodness! I haven't posted in forever. I took a lovely 1 week vacation to Lake Tahoe with my family and have been struggling to catch up ever since.

Today marks exactly 5 weeks until I leave for Eastern Europe and I am beyond excited! 


My days are now jam packed with language lessons, packing, and organizing. I have 5 weeks to go through my entire life- packing up what I want to save and getting rid of the rest! 


I'll leave you with a great winter look that I am totally digging; perfect for a trip to the Bazaar on a cold Eastern European day-- with a sassy coat of course




Ciao Bella! 
Or should I say...

Прощай красивый

1 comment:

  1. Awww, good luck to you! I'm glad that my packing list helped... I remember being exactly in your shoes about 2 years ago - trolling PC Ukraine blogs, scrambling to buy stuff, and trying to learn Russian by myself haha. My advice to you is not to underestimate the -30 degree winters here, even on the chance that you'll be placed in a Southern site that doesn't get as much snow. You'll be glad to at least have the winter clothes than try to buy it here or have it shipped over. Anyways, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about Ukraine or packing, you can shoot me an email at jingli806@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...