Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Strive to be MORE



Today marks less than four weeks until I leave for the Ukraine. 

I' nervous  excited!
{well, a little of both I suppose}

I started the daunting task of going through all my clothes so that I can toss the old and only bring my favorites.

Wish me luck! 

And on a side note, I met two of the most beautiful ladies ever the other night and they happened to be Ukrainian/Russian. Better step of my game ;-)

I'll start with a little fall inspiration:






Kisses, M.

2 comments:

  1. This is great style inspiration! Love the dress with boots combination and stripes especially!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these! You're going to have so much fun in Ukraine! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...