Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thunder Storms and Peppermint Mochas

This morning I was woken up by loud bursts of thunder and rain. 

Did I miss something?

Last I checked it is early September and I live in California. 

But that's OK. I absolutely adore gloomy sweater weather so I stumbled out of bed put on my green Hunter wellies and booked it to Starbucks for a peppermint mocha. YUM! 

Fittingly I came across this brilliant idea on pinterest this morning: 

Frozen whipped cream hearts


The idea is simple: freeze whipped cream and use heart shaped cookie cutters to shape the design, pop the heart in your hot chocolate/mocha and viola! A perfect idea for a quiet night in on a cold winter night. 

Would you try this idea?

p.s. I leave in 11 days for Ukraine! 

3 comments:

  1. Mmm ... Peppermint mocha sounds fantastic!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea actually!!! I want to make some tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhh, I never knew it would be as easy as that to make this!!! I have some whip cream in my fridge right now (oink oink), I might just try this. Thanks for the idea!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...