Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Oh my goodness! What a week! Happy Friday All :) 

This week was uber busy for me at work and slightly overwhelming. I have never been so happy for the weekend! I can’t wait to relax and unwind as far away from work as possible. For now it’s time to catch up on all the wonderful blogging I missed this weekend…….

What I am diggin right now: MINT

I am obsessed with mint everything!

such an elegant, soft color. Perfect for Summer. 

mint + stripes= my heaven

What is your go to trend at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. making my hair wavy with my straightener... just blogged about it today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, love! I do that too :) I find it is hit or miss though; I either get it to look great or I can't make it wave enough. I'll check out your blog and pick up some tips

      Delete
  2. I've been dying over that last picture for a while - Love the mint & stripes combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessed with mint this season too! I love it! I want to wear the outfit in that last photo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say I'm mildly enjoying mint. I really like the mint/navy combo ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...